IT CLASS VIRTUALIZATION PLATFORMS WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR THE RIGOROUS DEMANDS OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE APPLICATIONS SUCH AS TELECOM NETWORKS AND INDUSTRIAL CONTROL.
The Titanium Cloud product portfolio solves that problem by providing application-ready software platforms that run virtualized applications and services with high reliability and is built to support the intensive performance, reliability, and security requirements of the world’s most demanding computing and communications networks.
Operational Efficiency: Cost-effective installation, operations, and maintenance of virtualized critical infrastructure. Simple, reliable, and predictable.
Performance: Enabling edge computing use cases with ultra-low latency.
Reliability: Keeping your services and systems up—always.
ONE ARCHITECTURE, MULTIPLE PRODUCTS
Titanium Cloud products address specific applications with compatible platforms:
TITANIUM CLOUD FEATURED CUSTOMERS
Titanium Cloud includes a complete portfolio of technologies to build the components for high-performance, ultrareliable virtual networks. It includes the following core components:
Using these core components, Titanium Cloud delivers the key features needed to successfully build and deploy a virtualized network running multiple VMs.
100% open solution with technology contributed to the OpenStack StarlingX open source community, eliminating risk of vendor lock-in
TL 9000 design methodology to guarantee six-nines reliability
Full 10 G line rate accelerated virtual switching running unmodified guest applications
Sub 10 µs deterministic interrupt latency to support virtualization in the most stringent CPE and access sections of the network
Accelerated live VM migration, including the “share nothing” model—40% faster than enterprise software
Detection of failed controllers, hosts, or VMs 60x faster than enterprise Linux; automatic recovery, with no single point of failure
Fully integrated security, including features such as UEFI secure boot, cryptographically signed images, security groups, static ACL filters, vTPM, and more
Proven interoperability demonstrated through multi-vendor use cases implemented with industry-leading partners
Market-Ready Solutions, Optimized and Interoperable
Through the Titanium Cloud Ecosystem, Wind River partners with industry-leading hardware and software companies to ensure the availability of a rich set of validated end-to-end solutions optimized for deployment with the Titanium Cloud family of virtualization platforms.
Reduced TCO, Increased ROI
- High efficiency, allowing more virtual services to be run with less hardware
- Simplified installation to get networks running in minutes instead of days
- High availability, reducing the risk of SLA penalties
- Proven, integrated solution to get new services to market faster
Cost-Effective Installations, Operations, and Maintenance
- Single image installation that can have the system running in 20 minutes
- Complete visibility into the state of your network with open APIs for custom views
- Hitless updates to keep the system current with no downtime
Open and Scalable
- Key contributor to the OpenStack StarlingX open source edge cloud project
- Built from OpenStack with plugins and extensions for commercial viability today
- Open APIs for provisioning and management
- Enabling thousands of virtual machines
Rich Ecosystem of Hardware, Orchestration Software, and VNFs
- Validated on standard off-the-shelf servers from leading suppliers
- Validated with multiple existing virtual network functions (VNFs)
- Open and flexible environment to enable third-party software
- Fully integrated carrier-grade security
- UEFI secure boot, cryptographically signed images, security groups, static ACL filters, vTPM, and more
- Fast, secure virtual machine failover (50-100x faster than IT virtualization)
Peerless "Six Nines" Reliability with as Few as Two Nodes
- Ultra-high availability and reliability throughout the software stack
- 99.9999% uptime guaranteed
- Less than 30 seconds of annual downtime
- Fast, secure virtual machine failover (50–100x faster than IT virtualization)
Learn how Wind River can help you create the next generation of systems and devices.CONTACT US
Titanium Cloud Security
Titanium Cloud provides broad and deep security for critical infrastructure applications. Read this paper to learn how.
Network Virtualization for Critical Infrastructure
Edge computing brings value to telco, manufacturing, power, and much more.
In this document we answer the question, "Why Titanium Cloud?" in one page.
Wind River Titanium Cloud
Get an overview of the Wind River Titanium Cloud portfolio.
Requirements for Virtualization in Next-Generation Industrial Control Systems
Five key factors to consider when evaluating virtualization platforms for industrial control
vRAN: The Next Step in Network Transformation
An end-to-end vRAN solution can help CSPs achieve 5G benefits in a 4G network. Find out how.
Titanium Cloud Streamlines Network Operations
Read about some of the operational efficiencies made possible with Titanium Cloud Release 3
Wind River Titanium Control
Get an overview of the features and benefits of Titanium Control.
Live Migration with Altiostar vRAN
Watch how Titanium Cloud can migrate a compute host with no interruption to a video stream.
Cost-Effective vCPE for the Enterprise
In this video we discuss how an on-premises managed services solution can be ultra-reliable and cost-effective.
Cost of Downtime
This video shows the cost of network downtime from using enterprise-grade, “best effort” infrastructure rather than carrier grade equipment.
Virtual Business CPE When Uptime Matters
This SDxCentral DemoFriday features a vCPE reference platform that combines rapid service deployment with carrier grade uptime and reliability.
Open Solutions for NFV
Use our checklist to make sure you achieve the benefits and manage the risks of NFV.
Wireless Network Virtualization: Ensuring Carrier Grade Availability
Learn about the reliability and cost differences between RAN and C-RAN.
Achieving Carrier-Grade OpenStack for NFV
Prepared by Heavy Reading for HP and Wind River, this paper discusses innovations on top of open source components of NFV platforms.
Building the Carrier Grade NFV Infrastructure
Learn about the importance of Carrier Grade NFV and how Wind River Titanium Cloud achieves 99.9999% reliability.
NFV: The Myth of Application-Level High Availability
Find out why application-level high availability by itself may not be enough to ensure your SLAs are met.
COMMITMENT TO OPEN SOURCE AND OPEN STANDARDS
Wind River is an active participant and leader in critical industry standards and open source initiatives for building critical infrastructure.