Position: Linux Kernel Senior Test Engineer
Wind River Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Linux Test Engineer with an emphasis on Linux Kernel and Virtualization. Embedded Linux solutions play an increasing important role in today's embedded device market. In a company with significant growth and the leader in embedded Linux platforms, you will be part of a team creating complete solutions for the embedded market using Linux as development host and target platform.
- Implement and design test case for WRLinux product, with focus on Linux Kernel and Virtualization/KVM;
- Create test plan for the test cycle and carry out test;
- Analyze failure test case and summit defect report;
- Track defect's status and work closely with development team to solve various problems.
- Bachelor degree (or above) of the computer science, electronics or other related majors;
- 3+ years of Linux system development / testing experience;
- Good skill of at least one scripting language: Bash Shell, Python, Perl, etc.;
- Good English reading & writing skills.
- Good knowledge and experience with the TCP/IP protocols and common networking tools;
- Good knowledge and experience with the common Linux commands and tools;
- Experience with source control best practices; and experience with GIT a plus;
- Good team communication and team work capability. being able to work in a group, share tasks, complete tasks, and work on more than two tasks in parallel;
- Knowledge and experience of Yocto / Bitbake / OpenEmbedded is preferred;
- Fast learner, adaptable in new computational environments, able to take over tasks;
- Fast learner, problem-resolver, Self-motivated;
For more information about Wind River and its Linux products, please refer to: http://www.windriver.com/products/linux/