Position: Networking Development Engineer
Wind River is looking for a talented, ambitious, and driven individual ready to learn and to improve networking product. As part of an elite team, this Engineer will play a key role in determining Wind River success.
You will be required to have a deep and broad technical competence to be able to design and development of well tested products specifically relating to the layer 2 - 7 related protocols in network. The development engineer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the Wind River networking stack.
- Developing networking software for embedded system
- Working in scrum team in agile way
- Reviewing the requirements, design and implement the feature
- Designing and implementing verification specification and executing the activities in each sprint
- Improving the performance of the system, maintaining the released products and supporting for customers
- Improving the teams' effectiveness by reviewing deliverables from other team members
- Achieving team's goal together with team members
- Solid computer science knowledge
- Good skills of the C-language
- Good understanding of operating system
- Strong understanding and experience to TCP/IP
- Protocol development experiences, such as IP stack, OSPF, BGP, etc.
- Good team communication and teamwork capability
- Good sense of customer support
- Able to work independently, and as a part of a distributed team
- Knowledge of IPv6
- Knowledge of Networking Security, Firewall, IPSEC/IKE, SSH, SSL
- Knowledge of Mobility, WLAN, .1x, EAP and wifi driver.
- Knowledge of RIP, OSPF, NAT, PPP, NAT, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
- Knowledge of FTP, TELNET, NTP