Position: Member of Technical Staff – Networking (PS)
Wind River Professional Services (PS) has been helping clients implement good ideas for more than 20 years. For any technical or business challenge, our Professional Services team offers a valuable blend of skills, contacts, knowledge, intellectual property, flexible resources, design processes, and a CMMI level 3 project management methodology to get the job done.
The Member of Technical Staff - Networking is responsible for meeting growth targets of Networking (NFV, IoT) across the APAC organization and has the following main areas of responsibility.
Works closely with the Delivery Director Professional Services, FAE and product development to identify, address and win small to large opportunities. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Solution Assessment for PS opportunities, including customer requirement development, technical discussion with customer and effort estimation.
- Work with Project Manager and Product Engineering to workout technical solution around Wind River Products.
- Work with FAE/Project Manager to present technical solution to customer and facilitate technical discussion with customer.
Has responsibility for project delivery. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Act as technical lead to deliver projects on time, on budget and meet desired quality.
- Act as technical interface for customer projects.
- Work with 3rd party partner to leverage partner's solution and ecosystem.
- Minimum of 8 years embedded system and software development experience
- Strong understanding and experience to TCP/IP
- Protocol development experiences, such as IP stack, OSPF, BGP, etc.
- Knowledge on C, and assembly languages (X86, ARM, PowerPC, MIPS) is necessary
- Strong architecture level ability in virtualization, telecom servers and Linux.
- Familiar with Linux, application and kernel development
- Proven customer communication ability
- Good English and Chinese communication skills.
- Travel required.
- Knowledge of IPv6
- Knowledge of Networking Security, Firewall, IPSEC/IKE, SSH, SSL
- Knowledge of Mobility, WLAN, .1x, EAP and wifi driver.
- Knowledge of RIP, OSPF, NAT, PPP, NAT, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
- Knowledge of FTP, TELNET, NTP
- Linux Kernel, BSP and driver development experience
- Understanding of virtualization and NFV technology.
- Debugging/development experience with at least one of the following: hardware bring up, PCI, USB, IDE, SCSI,
- Ethernet/TSEC, UARTs, Security engine, Freescale CPM/QE etc.